● 8L oven, baking frying warm drink, three-in-one breakfast machine, once satisfying frying roasting warm drink, have fun and magic, enjoy a good breakfast moment.
● Non-stick pan frying pan, the kitchen white can also fry the good state of the food; no need to wash hard, clean it with a touch.
● The pull-down type warm drinking pot heating component can be folded and closed when not in use, and does not occupy space. 0.8 liter warm drinking pot, high borosilicate glass material, easy to clean and transparent, resistant to cold and heat is not easy to burst.
● Roasted and warmed drinks are independently controlled ← frying control area, control oven frying pan; separate control of warm drinking pot.
● 30 minutes timing and 55 °C / 90 / °C two-stage temperature adjustment, free control of temperature, flexible temperature adjustment, making baking a controllable thing.
A self-cleaning toaster oven is better insulated, they are more energy-efficient when used for cooking. However, if you run the self-cleaning function on your oven more than once a month, you will offset the savings you have made. With light to moderate use, your oven should be able to clean every one to three months.
Save on electricity used with a self-cleaning oven by cleaning the oven just after high-temperature use. For example, if you set your oven to clean after having tasty food at 450 degrees, it takes less energy to get the oven up to the required 900 degrees.
If you have pet birds, remove them from the house before cleaning your oven. On heated cooking surfaces, oils and greases can create fumes that are harmful to the bird’s delicate airways.
How to choose the best toaster oven with the air fryer
Size and capacity
Air fryer toaster ovens are available in two sizes (large and medium). Before buying, make sure you have enough space for your air fryer on the counter. The larger the capacity of your oven, the more it will weigh and the larger it will be. Typical medium units can contain 4 to 6 slices of toast. Compared to their larger counterparts, they are more compact, weigh less and are easier to clean. For those who intend to use the oven for large dinners, larger units will be a good choice. These ovens are spacious enough to accommodate 8 slices of toast or a 13-inch pizza.
The five basic functions of basic toaster ovens for air fryers are broiling, baking, broiling, reheating and air frying. So if you need something to toast bread, heat pizza, and bake cookies, these models should do the trick. If you want more features such as the dehydrating function or the slow cooking function, a more expensive unit is the way to go.
A reliable fryer toaster oven will cost around $ 150. The quality of each product usually goes hand in hand with how much you spend. The more you play, the more advanced the product. For example, high-end ovens are fully equipped to meet all of your needs. Features will include an adjustable timer, premium materials, an LCD screen, practical accessories.
How to clean your toaster ovens?
Wash the interior parts in the sink with soapy water and elbow grease.
You can then use the steel wool to remove the blackened fat.
Mix in a bowl of baking soda for a third of the water.
Line your oven with the dough made and leave to act overnight.
The next morning, use a damp sponge to remove the baking paste.
Then clean the oven with white vinegar mixed with water to sanitize the cooking space.
Avoid using oven cleaning products that exist on the market as they are very aggressive.
The installation is harmful, you must ventilate your room during cleaning, and these products retain a chemical odor during the first cooking.