Dash DVTS501WH Clear View Extra Wide Slot Toaster with Stainless Steel Accents + See Through Window, Defrost, Reheat + Auto Shut Off Feature For Bagels, Specialty Breads & Other Baked Goods, White
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- MORE THAN TOAST: Defrost, Reheat, and Bagel one-touch buttons allow you to diversify your breakfast. Extra wide slot makes toasting bagels, specialty breads, waffles, and other baked goods a snap
- SEE THROUGH WINDOW: 7 browning levels and the clear view window allow for that perfect toast with every use; plus, the auto-shut off feature prevents overheating
- QUICK + EASY: The crumb tray and glass window slide out for quick and easy clean up. The outer surface is all wipe-clean
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!)
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the Dash Clear View Toaster includes recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
How to use a toaster?
- The toaster is an easy-to-use kitchen appliance.
- This device is designed for home use. But professionals can also use the toaster.
- For baking, the slice of bread is slid into the slot.
- You will need to start by lowering the lever to start toasting the slice.
- The lever goes up automatically when the cooking is finished. You can use the adjustment knob to set the power of your toaster.
- In principle, the baking lasts two minutes so be careful not to leave the bread too long in the appliance to avoid burning it.
How to buy the toasters with better value for money?
- To avoid any surprises with price comparison, a price range between 40$ and 100$ is to be considered.
- Ausual, do not opt for a cheap toaster because it is never a good sign on the question of the shelf life of the product.
- Take care also to choose the best brand, because it is more prudent to trust a brand already renowned in home appliances.
How to clean the toasters
- First disconnect the plug from the power to avoid serious trouble, waiting for it to cool down.
- Remove the tongs from the relative guides of the toaster and clean them carefully.
- Being steel, in general, placing them in the dishwasher should not be ruined.
- Otherwise, with simple dish detergent, you can wipe a slightly damp cloth taking care to pass each part, handles included.
- Take care to dry perfectly as a minimum residual of humidity could cause malfunction of the next use.
- As for the external surface, pass a damp cloth with a little detergent, to polish the toaster like new.
- As for the internal parts, it is advisable to pass a cloth to remove the parts of superficial dirt, without applying excessive pressure to avoid damaging the model.
- The last step is to position yourself above the sink and, gently tilting the toaster, shake it slightly downwards to let out the last remnants of crumbs.