Types of rotisserie.
- Temperature: the oven and vertical rotisseries offer different temperature settings in order to set the desired degrees. The preset controls are able to offer greater convenience, while the option to set a specific temperature allows greater precision in cooking.
- Number of skewers: with one or two skewers. Multiple skewers will allow you to cook more meat at the same time. Obviously you will have to decide how much meat to roast, if you intend to cook a lot of meat at a time, with two skewers you will do much earlier, unlike with a normal amount of meat at a time, you will find more than enough the use of a single skewer
- Dimensions: it is also important to consider its size and you can choose it better by thinking about the type of meat you will have to roast and its size, it also considers the space you can have available for cooking.
- Ease of use: Most of them are not that difficult to use, but there are still some things that could improve ease of use further.
- Design: design is certainly not the most important factor, it certainly pleases a product that goes well with the colors and furnishings of the home kitchen.
- Duration: nobody wants to spend a lot of money on a product that will last only a year or two. I advise you to choose the best electric rotisserie by turning to brands that already have a good reputation or otherwise a good amount of positive feedback from users.