Smeg TSF01PGUS 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic 2 Slice Toaster, Pastel Green
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 2 extra wide slots with self-centering racks
- Automatic slice pop up
- Anti-slip feet
- Removable stainless steel crumb tray
- 6 browning levels and 3 pre-set programs: reheat, defrost, bagel
- Power 950 W
How to use a toaster?
- The toaster is an easy-to-use kitchen appliance.
- This device is designed for home use. But professionals can also use the toaster.
- For baking, the slice of bread is slid into the slot.
- You will need to start by lowering the lever to start toasting the slice.
- The lever goes up automatically when the cooking is finished. You can use the adjustment knob to set the power of your toaster.
- In principle, the baking lasts two minutes so be careful not to leave the bread too long in the appliance to avoid burning it.
How to buy the toasters with better value for money?
- To avoid any surprises with price comparison, a price range between 40$ and 100$ is to be considered.
- Ausual, do not opt for a cheap toaster because it is never a good sign on the question of the shelf life of the product.
- Take care also to choose the best brand, because it is more prudent to trust a brand already renowned in home appliances.
How to maintain your toasters?
- We cannot say that cleaning your toaster will be a chore since it does not require excessive maintenance.
- Especially models with a removable drawer to collect crumbs.
- These only need to be emptied regularly and most of the drawers are removable, so the task is a breeze.
- That said, before handling to maintain or clean it, remember to unplug and allow your device to cool.
- And if the outside walls are dirty, a damp cloth and a little soap will in principle do the trick.